Saturday, June 15, 2013

Clothingloves.net Review


Back in April, I wrote a blog post about a online store called clothingloves.net that offers affordable and fashionable clothing and accessories, including wedding dresses, women’s blouses, ladies’ fashion, and more (read the post HERE). The company had contacted me and asked me to tell my followers about the site and the type of items that it sells. While browsing the site before writing my post, a few dresses caught my eye and I decided to order one so that I could provide you with a full, honest review of my purchase.
The item that I ordered is the Pleated Chiffon Round Neck Dress (Check it out HERE). It was only $12.71 plus $5.75 shipping to my country. I ordered it in a size small which seems to fit much like a size small from Forever 21 (a good fit with a bit of extra room in the chest for me). I’m average height and the bottom of the dress hits about an inch above my knee. The fabric is a beautiful chiffon in a sea foam/mint green shade. I find that this type of fabric does not wrinkle easily. I have not washed it yet so I don’t know how smoothly it dries.  The dress is lined so it is not see-through. It comes with a nice waist tie that makes the dress look more finished. I like to wear it with nude or light pink pumps. The dress is very light weight and I feel effortlessly classy when wearing it.

Shortly after the dress arrived in the mail, I received another package, a little box of earrings, from Summer who works for clothingloves.net. She sent them to me as a thank-you for my previous blog post. The White Snowflake Earrings (see them HERE) came packaged in a cute red box with a bow. Despite the numerous pretty rhinestones in these earrings, they feel very light on the ears and have sturdy posts and comfortable backs. I can’t wait to wear them this winter!
 
Overall, I’m very impressed with the items that I received from clothingloves.net and I will not hesitate to purchase from this site again.

1 comment: